The Romanian Factoring Association was established in April 2011, and has the following banks and NBFIs as founding members: Banca Comercială Română S.A., BRD – Groupe Societe Generale S.A., Banca Transilvania S.A., EximBank, ING Bank N.V. Amsterdam, Sucursala București, IFN Next Capital Finance S.A., Raiffeisen Bank S.A., and Unicredit Bank S.A.
RFA was established to protect and represent the general interests of the factoring industry and the persons employed in the factoring business in Romania.
- Bogdan Roșu – IFN Next Capital Finance SA – President
- Alecsandra Valasuteanu – UniCredit Bank S.A. – member of the RFA Managing Board
- Ioana Neacșu – Banca Transilvania – member of the RFA Managing Board
- Cristina Kalinov – Raiffeisen Bank – member of the RFA Managing Board
- Magda Zavelca – BRD – member of the RFA Managing Board